yaaaay I’m back kind of!
haha I still feel like I’m under a rock. Anyways! My blog has been dormant far too long, since this tea was an amazing replacement for DavidsTea’s Dulce & Banana (sorry DT, I sipped them side by side and I prefer this one), I thought I would do a fancy photoshoot :3

Seriously my favourite iced tea ever. I don’t know what it is about this blend, I think it’s the lack of artificial flavouring? Whatever it is, it’s worth a try at least as a warm before-bed tea. AAAAND I have a coupon code for everyone: 15% off! Exciting :D I think anyways ;)

Pics: http://www.daisychubb.com/review-banana-dulce-by-the-persimmon-tree/

I should note as a disclaimer, not every tea is a 100% from Persimmon just because I got some samples from them. This tea though, I chose to be my first to review – because to me, it is 100. More reviews coming soon! Just had to get the rave out of the way haha!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy