drank Toffee Dream by Zen Tea

Help me, lovers of this tea. It has such a high rating but I haaaate it. It tastes like cardboard. I have 50g.

So! any tips? haha

blech. I don’t like this one either.

DaisyChubb

Hey, that’s no help! jk, haha that’s actually a relief, I thought I might be the only one! Solidarity, Sil. That’s what I get for scanning ratings rather than reading actual reviews ;)

there are a few ppl in the reviews that didn’t like it haha i picked up a toffee dream from another company here in toronto and it’s a much smoother and nicer blend – what i wished this one was.

Cavocorax

I just a checked my review and phew…. I wasn’t one who gushed over it. :p Good luck – hope you can swap it.

Kittenna

Yeah, I don’t recall being a big fan, though ordered the sample based on the rave reviews I was seeing.

JennyFur

I really wasn’t a fan either, I vaugly remember saying it smelled like wet cardboard and tasted like paper lol.

Comments

blech. I don’t like this one either.

DaisyChubb

Cavocorax

Kittenna

JennyFur

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy