Soooo I got my Butiki Teas order (THANKYOUSTACYILOVEYOU!) and everything I’ve tried is SO good that I am thinking of selling all the teas I don’t care for in one big package. Just to make room for more Butiki.

No time to say more at the moment, but I’ll be back after work!

All I’ll throw in for now is that the base of this tea is amazing and the flavours perfectly blended. THANK YOU for a creamy chocolate orange tea that doesn’t taste like fish (sorry DavidsTea, your puerh leaves a lot to be desired). It’s just.. so.. perfect. Ahhhh

Marcel Duchamp

This is on my shopping list. Sounds so good!

DaisyChubb

Definitely worth it!

Marcel Duchamp

I haven’t placed a Butiki order yet but I loved the Cantaloupe & Cream so much, I think I need to this month. I know exactly what you mean about the fishy tastes of Puerh sometimes.

Amariel

I love the DT tea, and I don’t get fishy leaves from the Pu Erh, but I’d love to try this too. It’s on my list. The Cantaloupe and Cream is so amazing. I can’t wait to order more, though I am hoarding the last bit I have from my sample, I think.

TheTeaFairy

Daisy, funny you should mention that, I realize that so many of my favorite teas are now from Butiki that I totally loose interest in some other companies I used to order from on regular basis… I have a sample of this to try, tonight is the night :-)

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

This is on my shopping list. Sounds so good!

DaisyChubb

Definitely worth it!

Amariel

TheTeaFairy

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy