drank Tamarind Pop by Butiki Teas

I really took a chance with this one as I have no idea what a tamarind or tamarind pop tastes like!
It’s a good sturdy tea though, no fuss – pretty tasty! I just need to read the description again to see what it is I can look for!

I think when I ordered it I had the peach hoppitea/beer tea on my mind. I hope that one day I can get my hands on some of those because they just screeeeam summer to me. Fruity beer tea! YESPLS.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I had the same thoughts as I drank it: What the heck is tamarind supposed to taste like? But I liked it as well.

Butiki Teas

Oh yes, we will definitely have the beer teas coming out next. That is the big project I’m working on now.

Shmiracles

OMG Butiki, beer teas?!?!? you’re killing me!!
finally i will have the perfect way to seduce all my homebrewer friends into tea! bwahahah!

Butiki Teas

Shmiracles-Yep. We are working on peach, apricot, raspberry, and oatmeal stout beer teas. Hahaha. :)

graceatblb

Beer tea?! And with all three of my favorite fruits…Sounds lovely. I will be buying that when it comes out.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I don’t even like beer, but that sounds yummy!

Shmiracles

the stout is my spirit animal!!

momo

MORE THAN ONE BEER TEA best day ever

Lindsey

Oatmeal Stout tea sounds divine!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Shmiracles

OMG Butiki, beer teas?!?!? you’re killing me!!

graceatblb

Fuzzy_Peachkin

I don’t even like beer, but that sounds yummy!

Shmiracles

the stout is my spirit animal!!

momo

MORE THAN ONE BEER TEA best day ever

Lindsey

Oatmeal Stout tea sounds divine!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy