Um… what?!
So I finally made a huge Della Terra order to see what the fuss is about and the fuss is 100% correct! I don’t know what DTT does differently, but wow does it make a perfect cup of flavoured tea! I’ve been making tons of lattes and adding cream and sugar and I feel like I’m spending $5 per cup at a fancy coffee/tea place!!!

I would love to say Cinnamon Bun is the best so far but honestly, they’re almost all good. I have learned to overleaf with helps in the flavour department (especially when I know I’ll be using real cream), but WOW is it ever delicious. When I smelled the steeping tea I had to stop and say “wow”. Then I took my first sip – I taste flaky, buttery dough, melty cinnamon sugar and some sort of sticky icing. This is the feeling I used to get when I first discovered DavidsTea! Although DavidsTea is easier for me to get tea from, Della Terra really did bring it up to another level. It’s simple, there’s not a lot of extra “bits” floating around DTT’s teas (unless they’re needed!) and delicious.

Really really glad I took the chance on you, Della Terra!!! Thanks for your delicious product.

Happy New Year everyone! Hope your new years teas are just as delicious.

welcome back lady! :) hope your new year is awesome

mrmopar

Right back to ya!

cryptickoi

that sounds really good and I don’t really drink flavored teas.happy new year…

Comments

welcome back lady! :) hope your new year is awesome

mrmopar

Right back to ya!

cryptickoi

that sounds really good and I don’t really drink flavored teas.happy new year…

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy