So the first time I had this tea, I obviously steeped it for waaay too long. My friend’s mom just gave me a little bag of it to take home so I had no idea and steeped it for about 2 minutes, which I thought would be fine for a white tea.
So today I am sick and I felt like drinking the rest. I consulted www.steep.it and it reccomends 30 seconds for white tea. Oh!
haha So I gave it a steep and it is sooo much better this time.
That said, it’s still not my kind of tea. I like strong, unique flavours rather than floraly or jasmine type teas.

But hey, it’s warm, it’s calming, and it has a very lovely strawberry smell, so although there are a lot of distasteful reviews, I think this tea will be perfect for some people! Just not for me :)