drank Genmaicha by DAVIDsTEA

I’m a little biased… this is probably my most favorite tea in the whole world and I never knew what it was until 2 weeks ago.

Basically, I always wondered why tea at the Japanese restaurants I frequent was so delicious and rice-y (is that a word? It is now.), but my green tea at home was, well.. bitter and green! I wanted the rice! But where, why, how?! D:

Thank you Steepster, because that is how I came across my favorite tea and bought it the very next day. I have it pretty much every morning at work. It’s tastes wonderful and perfect every time – needs no sweetener of course, that might ruin it in my opinion.

Anyways! For anyone who is a fan of the tea at your favorite Japanese restaurant, do yourself a favor and pick up this tea.

Barb

Daisy, how are you preparing this? I’ve been fiddling around with amount of leaf and steep times and I haven’t found the ideal yet. Sounds like you have.