drank Goji Pop by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t mind Goji Pop for sure,
it’s refreshing!

But I find fruit teas are usually not my favorite due to their sour-taste. I don’t know, maybe I’m crazy! I’ll try a little sweetener next time (and can’t wait to try the blazing strawberry!)

Iced
smartgurlca

I too enjoy the summertime flavour of Gogi Pop…but my favourite tea for icing right now is The Blazing Strawberry.

Jenn

I love them both iced! Blazing Strawberry is particularly nice though.

DaisyChubb

Man why have I waited so long to try Blazing strawberry? Well.. probably because I’m moving as fast as I can out o fmy apartment before we get the apt building’s bedbugs/black mold. So far so good, but not enough time for tea, am I right? haha!

Jenn

It sounds like you have your priorities well in order. Get out of that place! There will be time for tea later :)

No worries, we’re out of there this weekend b^_^
At least work gives me time for tea. Work’s gotta be good for something. :)

Jenn

Good! I love your attitude about work. It can’t be all bad if there’s tea :)

Comments

smartgurlca

Jenn

I love them both iced! Blazing Strawberry is particularly nice though.

No worries, we’re out of there this weekend b^_^
At least work gives me time for tea. Work’s gotta be good for something. :)

Jenn

Good! I love your attitude about work. It can’t be all bad if there’s tea :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy