Okay, so after reading all the notes about this tea every day and drooling all over myself, I finally got a cup from the DT at the mall.

As it steeped I thought the aroma was so-so.. nothing too strong. The first few sips burned my mouth but I was anxious haha, and I tasted more coconut than anything (which I LOVE so it’s all good)… but then I went down to the cafeteria at my work and added a little sugar and some thick cream. Oh. my God.

I have NEVER tasted a tea this delicious and decedant in my life!
I’m going back tomorrow and buying as much as I can.

Edit: Just bought a 100g tin and can’t stop smelling it at work. Delicious distraction.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy