drank Swampwater by DAVIDsTEA

Ok I have 3 minutes on my break to add a quick note about my Swampwater!

First of all, I have had this tea for exactly one year. Untouched (kind of). My first and last david’s tea purchase until a few months ago in fact! I asked for a tea that would be refreshing as an iced tea and not need any sweetener! So I smelled Swampwater and was in love!

I went home and knew nothing about how to make real iced tea. I had a tiny tea-ball thing (about a tablespoon) that wouldn’t be enough for a big batch. So I just dumped some loose tea in thinking I would strain it when it was done. Strain with what? I had nothing. So it was a gross mess full of rooibos that tasted weird because I kept having to pick little things out of my teeth.

One year later! I cold brewed it first overnight in my DT mug at work. It was awesome because it didn’t leave the orange ring when cold brewed (which is part of the fun when it’s hot!) but tasted very refreshing. I tried it hot the same day and it was fresh and delicious.

So I have to say I am impressed with the freshness after one year, but possibly sadenned because it’s no longer on the market? if you find some of this somewhere sometime – try it! It’s fun :D

MTLCynthia

hi Daisy! this is back from the dead! available online!

DaisyChubb

Woop thank you!!!
Good stuff, time to rim all of my glasses with orange gunk. Good ol Swampwater.