drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve had this twice iced in my $1 iced tea mug!
I am in love with it. I’m an iced coffee lover, but I have acid reflux, so strong coffee with cream and sugar does not do well for the heartburn situation, no matter how delicious it tastes.
This tea is like a gift from the DavidsTea heavens haha. It’s so smooth I’ve drank it with no cream or sweetener (which I could never do with an iced coffee) and it’s SUPER refreshing with that little kick of wake-me-up.

I totally get the hints of almond and caramel in the aftertaste. Everything about this tea is pleasant and I can’t wait to stock my shelf and start making refreshing iced “coffees” in the mornings b^_^

Iced

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy