drank Dulce & Banana by DAVIDsTEA

I really shouldn’t be writing this note at work, but I’ll be doing overtime today anyways so here goes.

I really like this tea! I got it iced in my $1 mug today. The sample with no sweetener was really nice and smooth, but I got a little agave in it on a whim. I usually don’t sweeten my iced teas but with a name like Dolce & Banana, it was just asking for it haha.

I have to say, I hate bananas. But carmelized bananas I can go for – which is exactly what this has hints of. They must have steeped it just right because I’m not overwhelmed with chamomile – it’s just a great compliment!

Not something I would steep myself or drink hot, but super refreshing and lovely as an iced tea! I reccomend a little sweetener to help bring out the carmel/banana b^_^

EDIT: Plus, “Dulce & Banana”, how clever is that name?! haha I’m such a sucker for things with awesome names

Iced