drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is the tastiest most awesome thing ever.
The smell is awesome like caramel popcorn or caramel apples. The apple taste isn’t too strong, and the maple taste is just right!

It steeped for a while, maybe too long? I don’t know but it was delicious either way. EDIT: Whatever you do, do NOT understeep this tea. You will be cheating yourself of the real flavour.

I LOVE a tea you don’t have to put sweetener in but still tastes a bit sweet, and this tea is perfect for that. It tastes just like it smells!

180 °F / 82 °C
Jenn

I really love this tea too!

Cattibrie

I hesitated to drink this one for weeks. So glad I did and now I need to get some more.

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

Hum… I do need this one! I’ve tasted it as a sample and I must say you’re right abut the review! This tea is simply delicious straight.

DaisyChubb

isn’t it? DT really hit the jackpot with this one. Took a big risk and it turned out perfect! :D Awesome “watching-movies-on-a-rainy-day” tea n_-

Comments

Jenn

I really love this tea too!

Cattibrie

Maxime-Daniel Friðrikson

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy