drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

Yuck.
I really did not like this tea.
Maybe it was just the batch I got, or maybe it’s just my tastebuds, but it was way more fishy than cinnamon.
Dry it smelled exactly like a cinnamon heart! True to the name I guess haha. I was super excited, but brewed hot, the pu’erh was too fishy for me. Usually I like pu’erh and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest, so I’m wondering if it was my batch? The smell was fish, the taste was sort of cinnamon, more earthy. Tried not to smell when I drank it but it didn’t help.

Either way, it was a chore to finish the cup and I didn’t resteep. I couldn’t.

Once it cooled down, it was more cinnamon (I added a little sugar too), but this tea was just not tasting right for me.

Luckily, it was just a 1 teaspoon I got from my mother in law. She was hoping I would take the whole bag off her hands after trying it but I had better not haha n_n;