drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Dare I say better cold than hot?
No, that’s just the Saskatchewan summer talking haha.

It is delicious as an iced tea though! The mint is light and extremely refreshing, and the chocolate flavour comes out wonderfully with every sip. Mm.
I saw it on the sign and didn’t even look at the second option. Nice and sweet with no sweetener added, it’s a perfect distraction from my week-long apartment move across the city. Amen to that.

Iced
Cattibrie

Never thought of this iced but I will have to try it since I like it so much hot.

DaisyChubb

Totally give it a try! It doesn’t feel like any flavour in the tea is lost, which is nice. Just a different experience

Comments

Cattibrie

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy