OK so I have to post another note because today I FINALLY tasted the Rum!
Yep, I didn’t taste it in my last 2 cups but today I do. I dunno. I’m weird. I tasted buttery coconut goodness before, but today I got the rum and I am over the roof with happiness and tastiness.

Also, I’ve had my DT iced tea mug cold brewing an iced version of this tea all night, I’ll edit this note with how that tastes soon!

Edit: Just a quick note that this tea resteeps a second time quite well. I left it in for about 8 minutes instead of 6, and I may have added too much cream to both cups because I go a little crazy with cream. Gotta try milk if I want to lose weight I guess, lest I drink 4 cups of this a day o_o

Jenn

This tea is one of my all time favorites :)

Comments

Jenn

This tea is one of my all time favorites :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy