I’ll start off by saying that I may be biased, as I am a HUGE Earl Grey fan. It’s my tea of choice. I’m London Fog obsessed.
Therefore – I quite enjoyed this tea!

The smell of it makes me want to give a higher rating, but I find it’s quite bitter and leaves the mouth dry more than other Earls I have consumed. The smell though.. wow. It’s amazing.

I just had it plain, nothing added, brewed hot. Had a little sample at my mother-in-law’s house.

I will probably purchase a small amount, 50 g I’m thinking, simply because I want to try it in a London Fog. Vanilla already added – me likey. I’ll rate again when that happens, perhaps my rating will go higher!

Faith

So good in a London Fog! Om nom nom…

Comments

Faith

So good in a London Fog! Om nom nom…

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy