drank Exotica by DAVIDsTEA

Wow this tea is up there with the best of them.

It’s a tiny little bit peppery, and absolutely exotic! As usual, Davids gets the name of the tea just right. :D
I am so happy to be drinking this iced today after yesterday’s Citron Oolong mess. (I shook it and a bunch of bubbles formed.. then I realised I must not have washed all the soap out so THAT’S why it tasted like dish water)

Anyways – this tea is unique – very coconut/pineapple and spicy. It had me at the first sip.
Unlike some, I can totally image this hot and loving every sip. As iced, it’s a delightful treat for the tastebuds. Drink it. That is all.

Iced
Cattibrie

I really want to try this one. It sounds nice.

DaisyChubb

Oh please do! it strikes me as a refreshing iced summer tea, but also as a hot fall-winter tea. It’s really unique.