drank Jasmine Green Tea by Tetley

I don’t think I oversteeped but I made a jug for iced tea, it was way too bitter even with lots of agave so, yeah! It wasn’t even so much that it was bitter, but that it was VERY flowery in cold form.

I’m going to stick to drinking this tea hot. Hot, it’s relaxing, calming and very tasty. :)

I’m going to mix the rest of the jug with some Strawberry Daquiri mix I have and make it into popsicles.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy