drank Pom Power by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been waiting all week to try this!
When I smelled it today and last week, all I could think of was that this could be my yummy replacement for Strawberry White! of course then I learned that hisbiscus is bad for my tastebuds, but I still wanted to give it a try :)

It’s quite tart (of course) but I am having it with sweetener so that helps a bit. The pomegranate taste is genuine! Tastes just like eating a juicy pomegranate – I like that. The white tea gives it a solid base – it’s not bitter at all in that respect. They must have steeped it well for me today :)

It’s not my favorite fruit or tea but I have to say this would be a great one for tart berry-tea lovers. Yum!

Iced
Cattibrie

Weird. Mine today was sweet with a little tart. No sweetener at all.
I am really enjoying it and I bought 50g and got it from a fresh bag. Yay. We’ll see how this is hot.

DaisyChubb

The girl who sold it to me loves it hot!
Ibet if they would have steeped mine a little less it would have been less tart for sure. I am tempted to steep it myself at home, it’s pretty quality tea. You’ve inspired me :D I’ll get a little bag today!

Comments

Cattibrie

Weird. Mine today was sweet with a little tart. No sweetener at all.

DaisyChubb

The girl who sold it to me loves it hot!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy