drank Dulce & Banana by DAVIDsTEA

I’m upping the rating because this tea is delicious.

Sweet and carmel-y (I’m a sucker for anything with dulce in the name), creamy and decedant. I can’t spell, but I want more. That’s all I know.

Edit: I should add again that I HATE bananas. But I love carmelized bananas, or flambe.
This does not taste like bananas, it tastes like carmelized bananas – as the name suggests. Anyways, YUM.

Iced
Kittenna

You seem to have the same feelings about this tea that I do! Glad to see, as nobody else seems to be getting flavours other than chamomile, which I find odd.

DaisyChubb

I find that odd too! Maybe they got a bad batch :( I went into the store but they had sent the rest back. Sadness! Now I have to make an online order to a place with 2 DavidsTeas I guess haha. feels strange!

Kittenna

Yeah, I think I have two teas I need to re-order, Super Chocolate and this one. Hoping to get enough together for $50 first though!

Comments

Kittenna

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy