drank Blueberry Merlot by Tea Forte

I really wanted to just do one tea a day but wow I wanted another one!

The dry smell is very intriguing. Herby and super fresh blueberry – I am excited.
There was lots in the bag so I made like Bliss and didn’t use much in my Tsac. The rest will turn into iced tea overnight in my ice tea mug! It’s my war against hibiscus with the cold brew method. Not sure if I’m winning that war.

The colour is deep purple and the liquid itself very aromatic. I let it steep for the full 5 minutes and it is quite tart, but juicy is a word that pops into my head too!
The sage is a VERY nice addition. It’s filling my humble cubicle with an aroma that I have to decribe as ‘gorgeous’. I want to be eating herbed roasted chicken while I drink this tea.

A solid berry tea. Will finish my review and rate tomorrow with my iced tea!