drank Earl Grey Vanilla by Tetley

I wanted so much to like this!
I LOVE Earl Grey, and I hearken back to the days when my mom and I would just throw tea bags into a cup, walk away and then walk back some time later and drink our tea.

This one leaves something to be desired, sadly :(
I got a few tea bags from my mom-in-law to tide me over until I can get some loose leaf (It’s my birthday on Aug 19th so I’m trying not to buy tea until after… it’s HARD!), but oof. the tea is bitter! So bitter it’s almost sour! And I have a dash of cream and sugar in it. Smells wonderful though haha

Well, I feel sad now. because I feel tea-spoiled. But nothing wrong with a good cup of tea! I’ll find one after I finish this :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy