drank Blueberry Merlot by Tea Forte

Iced tea time!

First of all, it cold brewed beautifully. The colour is just as deep and rich as the hot brewed cup!

First sip… very sagey and tart. Not unpleasant though!

Verdict: the hot brew worked better to get that tasty blueberry flavour, so if you’re going to try it iced I suggest a hot brew with ice rather than a cold brew.

All in all it’s refreshing though, I can see myself sitting outside on a hot day with a little cheese and lemon cake. Man I want to pair this tea with food so badly!

Edit: As I got to to the bottom of my cup I wasn’t liking it as much. Ended up dumping it because the herbiness (herby-ness?) was getting to be way too much. Tasted sage all day.

Iced