This is yummy!

Ok on to the review haha. After trying some BAD tetley teas, I got afraid that my taste buds were becoming snobbish. I’m blessed with a David’s Tea every day as it’s close to my work, what if I got too used to all the high fancy to-do flavoured goodness that is DT? haha what I mean is, DT has very strong flavours that are unique and I’m loving them, but what about the other teas of the supermarket world that are closer to my fingertips, the ones I grew up on?

Well superlong story short, I went to Winners and bought a giant box of Boston’s tea, about 8-10 different flavours. Heck yes.

And lo and behold – it’s yummy! Not sour and bitter like my Tetley Vanilla Earl Grey experience, but a more muted and classic Earl Grey. I used 2 tea bags because my mug is huge and it’s an early morning. Added a splash of cream and sugar, as is my want.

Happy tuesday morning.