I oversteeped last night, bad Daisy x_x
Not a smart idea with a cheap green like this, but it was a nice treat anyways :)

Smelled more like pomegranate than the taste. Dry it smelled amazing, like sweet red licorice! It was especially enjoyable because I got to try out my new Agave – Honey Vanilla! It hit the spot last night while the man and I looked through pictures to put in our Cuba album.

Thank you Winners for having awesome, unique stuff!

Uniquity

I love searching the random tea at Winners…our Chapters also carry harney and Sons teabags now. I don’t like to support Chapters, but I do like getting harneys without a shipping charge!

DaisyChubb

Nice! Thank you Uniquity, I’m totally checking out the tea at Chapters next time I go! Not my favorite “book store” to support either, but it’s by my favorite restaurant so it can’t hurt to pop in. You’ve made my day :D

Uniquity

Glad I could be of service! I was so shocked when I found it there. I do love finding new tea in strange places, but I always have qualms. Hope there’s something there for you! : )

Oh man…I wonder if I could convince the chapters to carry Tower of London which I so so love..

Doesn’t hurt to try. May as well make them work for your money heh n_-

DaisyChubb

So I went to Chapters last night, only one kind of Harney & Sons (Paris) and a TON of Tea Forte stuff! So I’m going to see if Paris is my kind of tea and hope that they get more in some time n_n

Uniquity

I’m sure they will keep changing it up. When I was there, there was heavy focus on iced teas, and they had weird stuff going on. I bet there will be more for fall!

Ah fall! Can’t wait :)
(I can wait for winter though..)

Comments

Uniquity

Doesn’t hurt to try. May as well make them work for your money heh n_-

Ah fall! Can’t wait :)
(I can wait for winter though..)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy