Finally! A tea that holds up to cold brewing perfectly!
I can’t wait to try it with all of my new Boston teas. A simple flavoured black. I guess that was the key all along :D

It’s sweet and mango-y, like those big suckers you can buy in dollar stores. Man I love those things. It’s not the most dignified tea in the world, but I’m excited to bring out all my Boston’s boxes at my pirate birthday party on the 20th. Oh yeah. I go all out.

Anyways, love this tea hot and cold!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy