drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Wow! This is up there now with my most favorite teas!
I’m so so glad I went with my instinct and bought 20g to try today. I couldn’t keep my eyes open, and even after a few sips I am wide awake and energized.

First of all, it is the best Mate I have ever had. The flavours compliment the woodiness perfectly. I do taste the raspberry, but not seperate from the chocolate. It tastes like those raspberry- chocolate oranges at christmas. Terrys!

Okay, now that it has cooled a bit, I get that banana bread taste others are talking about. It only came out after cooling a bit though, interesting! This has a most lovely aftertaste, wow I can’t wait for my next cup. I guess I should finish this one first haha.

I did break my rule and bought tea before my birthday, but it was just a little wee bit so it can’t hurt right? n_n;

DaisyChubb