drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

So I’m not sure why I can’t rate this a full 100, but I just can’t!
Anyways, it’s high enough haha.

On my third steep this morning. The second cup (4 min 1st and 2nd steep) was just as flavourful (more almond/raspberry), and the third cup (5 min) is getting a bit weaker. Not just tasting like hot water weak though, still pleasant!

I would try one more steep if my bladder could take it. maybe this afternoon :)

Edit: Didn’t quite hold up to a 4th steep! Pretty watery, so I threw in some chocolate rooibos to give it some body and it’s lovely :) Might keep that in mind as a way to use up the rest of my rooibos – save it for my 4th steeps! haha

Faith

I still have to try this tea, but I’ve used up my monthly tea budget already! Good thing it’s permanent.

DaisyChubb

Totally, def try it on a day when you can’t keep your eyes open.
Well, those are most days at work for me, but I reccomend it for those days anyways! haha