drank Paris by Harney & Sons

My first Harney & Sons.

A little back story, Uniquity dropped a hint that I could pick up H&S at my local Chapters! So I ran there as soon as I could, and the only kind was Paris. It sounded intriguing (although I’m dieing to try Florence), so I picked up a canister and never looked back.

Wow. It is delicious. I feel grown up! It’s delicate but has body, a little fruity and a little bergamot. I’m also in love, along with all of you!

Now tomorrow in my birthday and I have to choose what tea to have! Will it be Paris or Buttered Rum? A very difficult decision. Well, not really. I’ll have both, but which to have first?!

Please please tea-gods, may you bless me with more Harney & Sons one day.. one day..

Erin Hurley

Hm… I have some om nom nom Florence that I think is BETTER than Paris. Great-big-swap time?

Ashley Bain

you MUST try Queen Catherine and Vanilla Comoro. Everyone’s favs.

Erin Hurley

I keep passing over Vanilla, and I don’t know why! I bought that Coconut Rum instead…..

Ah yesssss! I want!
I’m not going to do a swap until after my birthday party (I may have told everyone to get me tea. I may also be having a giant themed costume party, even though I’m turning 23. I may also do that every year)
I digress! I want to have lots of yummy teas for swappage, so I will totally message you guys when I’m ready! Sometime next week perhaps?

Erin Hurley

Sounds perrrrfect. I actually have some shipments coming in this week so it’s a double bonus for you :D

Uniquity

I’ve had a handful of Harney teas, but Vanilla Comoro and Tower of London are the two that really stuck with me. I even ordered a pound of vanilla comoro in my one and only H&S order!

DaisyChubb

I am looking forward to the day where I order a pound of tea.
I’ll have to keep trying so I can find a pound-worthy one for my tastebuds :D

Comments

Erin Hurley

Ashley Bain

you MUST try Queen Catherine and Vanilla Comoro. Everyone’s favs.

Ah yesssss! I want!

Uniquity

DaisyChubb

I am looking forward to the day where I order a pound of tea.
I’ll have to keep trying so I can find a pound-worthy one for my tastebuds :D

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy