This one is MUCH better than my previous Belgian Chocolate Rooibos.
I don’t find it particularly “chocolatey” in the sense that Chocolate Rocket is – it doesn’t replace a candy bar in that sense, but it is still a decedant and yummy tea.
I added a splash of milk and agave nectar and it was a really nice alternative to black tea tonight. (Last night… backlogging haha)

I have a LOT of this tea so I’m going to be experimenting with it, mixing it with other teas (Chocolate earl grey?) I’ll let you know if it turns out!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy