What do you mean I’ve never tried Blazing Strawberries but I went out and bought 100grams this afternoon?… that’s how much I love and trust the Steepster community :D
I’ve found a few taste twins and trust their tongue judgement 100%. Also, I needed it before it went away! I missed out on Banana Daquiri :( The girls said that the fall teas are coming next week but we don’t get to try them until the start of Sept! Way to tease me.

Anyways wow. This tea is good. It’s super light, I wasn’t expecting it to be this light at all. I used a generous 2 tsp with lots of peppercorns and strawberry chunks so I could have a proper first cup. The flavour is quite subtle, but I’m so in love. It’s strange, it’s not spicy, but there is a fieriness to it that is quelled by the bamboo. ALSO the bamboo is cooling my throat from my bad acid reflux.

You mean I just found a tea that sooths my heartburn? And it’s name has Blazing in the title? And it’s almost out of stock?!

Well, at least I bought an insane 4 ounces of it :D