drank Mango Madness by DAVIDsTEA

I have to adjust my rating on Luscious Watermelon I think, because this tea just stole my heart.
I can’t believe I hadn’t tried this tea yet. It is AMAZING. (Iced in store)

Incredibly fruity and juicy, I’m getting lots of ripe mangoes and a fuzzy peach sort of after taste, which I am loving. The only bad thing is that I haven’t tried it until now, when summer is reaching it’s bitter end. le Sigh.

Iced
Ashley Bain

I felt the same about this one! So good!!

Comments

Ashley Bain

I felt the same about this one! So good!!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy