I was going to adjust the rating, but no I think it is spot on!
I recently had my first David’s Tea Sipdown (thanks TEB :D ) of a mix of this tea and the rest of my Swampwater. It was yummy, but I don’t think I’ll restock next summer if it shows up again.
But who knows, it’s a year from now. Maybe I will. haha!

aisling of tea

Agreed. Yummy, juicy, but not really work keeping in stock, for me. It was good, just not…amazing, you know?

DaisyChubb

Yeah definitely! It’s hard to articulate in words, but our mouths definitely know what we’re talking about haha

DaisyChubb

Thinking back, it’s actually quite easy to articulate into words.
Thank you 2 hours of sleep!

Comments

aisling of tea

DaisyChubb

Thinking back, it’s actually quite easy to articulate into words.
Thank you 2 hours of sleep!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy