drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

ohhh em gee, my first Oolong what do I do?! It’s steeping!! What do I do! It smells so good :D
It even looks buttery, oh my gosh I love peach! IMSOEXCITED

Why yes, I am dramatic. and yes, I do have a bachelor of fine arts degree. I studied 4 years to be this dramatic so deal with it! :D That’s what I tell my poor boyfriend anyways.

Speaking of anyways – THIS TEA

First steep: A little over 4 min.
The colour of this tea is so vibrant! The smell is more muted than the dry smell of course, but it’s gorgeous and I want to bathe in it. My first Oolong o: It’s very tasty, and I really didn’t know what to expect! It has a very full body, I feel like I could use this tea as a lunch replacement when I’m still full from breakfast haha.
I like it, it is earthy, as it the way of the oolong I suppose. I can’t wait to compare this to the milk oolong I also purchased.
It’s sweet and hits the spot! I’m very impressed.

Subsequent steeps to come. I’m savouring it in the meantime.

Jenn

I love peach combined with oolongs as well! Well, anthing peach really. Enjoy :)

Thank you! And me too, you really can’t go wrong with peach

Cattibrie

I loved this one the time I tried it. Keep forgetting I have it though.

It’s a nice thing to have in the back of the cupboard (or the front) :D
Sadly I had to come home from work and only got 2 steeps. Fully plan on trying some more tomorrow though! Happy almost Friday o_o