drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Second steep!
It’s already proving it’s monetary worth to me with the quality of steep #2. The liquor is just as rich and deeply coloured. The taste is even more smooth and inviting.

I LOVE the aftertaste, it’s amazing! Tastes like I just finished eating a real peach.
In fact, it tastes like I just aped out inside a giant peach a la James and the Giant Peach.

And so, I rename my little oolong bag to: Daisy and the Giant Peach

Ashley Bain

I’ve noticed Davids Teas have the best aftertastes of any flavored tea for some reason.
I LOVE James and the Giant Peach. c:

Megs

Thank god I’m going to David’s Tea this weekend – this sounds delicious!

DaisyChubb

It really is. It’s a little more pricey, but I got 50g for $9 and it’s way too much tea, especially with the amount of steeps you get out of it! I got 4 today, and the flavour has hardly dulled at all. So I bet 25g would last a long long time :)

Cattibrie

It was funny I was downstairs trying to figure out what tea to have and I went for this one. I think I might have been influnenced by having just read your review Daisy. I have left the tsac in and it is wonderful. I will add more hot water later and see how it does.

DaisyChubb

You know, I resteeped my bag from yesterday twice more and it was still good. It’s magical really.

Megs

Thanks for letting me know about the 4 resteeps – I ended up getting 4 out of mine yesterday too thanks to you!

DaisyChubb

Nice! I only got 3 quality steeps the other day, but I think it depends what the ratio of tea:fruit chunks is! Either way, it’s a great tea, may the tea gods bless you with many steeps to come :D

Comments

Ashley Bain

I LOVE James and the Giant Peach. c:

Megs

Thank god I’m going to David’s Tea this weekend – this sounds delicious!

Cattibrie

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy