drank The Earl's Garden by DAVIDsTEA

Yes. This is the tea for me.
I didn’t get a lot, if any, of fruity chunks like in the photo up there, but frankly I don’t care.
because dry, I smell BLACKCURRANT. Ever had Fruitips? Best candy ever. Smells just like that. I oversteeped a bit, but I also don’t care. Because DANG it’s good tea!

The bergamot is not overpowering at all, in fact it’s barely there, dancing with the black currant essence. I suggest a first steep closer to the 4 min side than the 6 minute side.

It’s sweet in the smell like candy but not too sweet in the taste. It’s perfect! (for me, disclaimer. haha)

This would be a totally different experience with a splash of cream and agave. Like berries and cream. yes. Next cup!