My first Milk Oolong :)

It’s delicious. But I can’t rate it yet, because I don’t really know what’s going on in my mouf. I didn’t know what to expect to be honest, even after reading every single review.

It is buttery, creamy, milky and very spinachy on the first steep. (2.5 min)

I really don’t know what’s going on, but I do know that I like it. Just perplexed! Like nothing I’ve ever tried before.

EDIT: Second Steep (3.5 m)- yep, even better than the first, as is the consensus. Even creamier, mm it’s sweeter too. But I still don’t understand! I’ll just sip.

Cattibrie

spinachy? I may have to get 10g and try this on the weekend.

DaisyChubb

10 g will last you all weekend and more :D

Ashley Bain

lol! cute review.

Jenn

Always trust your mouf :)

Comments

Cattibrie

spinachy? I may have to get 10g and try this on the weekend.

DaisyChubb

10 g will last you all weekend and more :D

Ashley Bain

lol! cute review.

Jenn

Always trust your mouf :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy