drank Kiwi Lime Ginger by Tea Forte

Backlogging..

SO I wasn’t a fan of this one. I didn’t want to write the review really, haha, so I’ll keep it short and sweet! Again, a huge thanks to Tea Forte for the extremely generous samples.

For me, being a ginger, I love ginger. It’s in my blood :D Anyways, I do love ginger. The ginger in this wasn’t enough for me, it didn’t tingle really and I could hardly taste it – although I knew it was there. I liked the dry smell, very limey and fruity, but it was almost too “thick” for me, even after a short steep. Maybe if it was a bit more tart it would have ‘fit’ better, I’m no expert though haha!

Not tasty pour moi, and I only have one tea forte sample left! Wish me luck :)