Ta ta for now Buttered Rum, I shared the last 2 cups of you with my mom.
You were delish and I drank you every day, but now Punkin chai is here to take me away.
I will return, I won’t be long! eh I’m out of rhymes.

Awesome tea, will restock asap!
oops.

Cattibrie

Just ordered this one with the fall collection. Had to get to the $50 for free shipping and it has been on my list since the beginning.

Comments

Cattibrie

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy