drank Buttercream by DAVIDsTEA

This is indeed special.
I don’t quite know how to rate it yet, it’s sweet and tasty, and my boyfriend loveeees it.

I want to make cookies with this tea. Okay I must say, if anyone is thinking of ordering the fall collection of 25g per bag, do eet! You get so much of this tea, it’s light and white!

Such a creamy tea, which I don’t usually find in a white. Love it.

Jenn

I neeeeeed Butercream!!!!!!

Erin Hurley

I have way too much tea. Need to drink it all so I can buy more!

Cattibrie

I ordered earlier today. And the collection I found to order came with a steeping basket which is even better news. Can’t wait to get my teas tomorrow. Just have to hide them from hubby. ;)

DaisyChubb

That’s awesome! I was pretty jealous of the online offer with the steeping basket, but for shipping costs, you guys deserve the steeping basket 100% :)

DaisyChubb

oooh nvm free shipping good girl. You know 50 bucks ain’t so bad! I went to order from culinary teas and shipping cost more than my order… n_n; So I didn’t. haha

Cattibrie

I was at $35 and the shipping was $10 so I figured why not buy $15 more tea rather than pay $10 and get nothing. At least hubby pretends he sees the logic in that. LOL. I spend about $50 each time I am in the store and don’t get anything for that. Online at least I get samples.

Comments

Jenn

I neeeeeed Butercream!!!!!!

Erin Hurley

I have way too much tea. Need to drink it all so I can buy more!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy