drank Copabanana by DAVIDsTEA

I added this to my cupboard then realized I used it all to make a pitcher of iced tea so technically I’m out of it haha!

I’m having a cup of it hot while I wait for the rest to cool down. This is an interesting tea, it tastes like a weak banana-apple cider (weak not being a bad adjective, just in comparison with how strong apple cider is). I’m a fan of all of the ingredients in this unique herbal. [yay coconut!]

I can not wait to try it iced with a splash of rum. For a fall tea, I think it is made to be iced, but then that’s the point of this one in the collection isn’t it? To take you away to a tropical place while you wait for winter to set in n_-

It’s a nice fruity drink – love the banana chips in it! Give it a try if you like apple cider and bananas b^_^

Edit: yup it really shines cold! It’s super sweet with natural sweetness (just like me, HEYO)