drank Caramel Spice by DAVIDsTEA

This is a strange tea!
I’m thinking either you’re going to love it or HATE it, it’s one of those teas.

The dry smell is VERY citrusy – that’s the first warning haha. I didn’t expect so much orange, but then I thought maybe the inspiration for this tea are those clove-stuffed oranges some people hang in their homes for potpurri?

The taste is not as citrus-y, but it’s still the main component. I saw some strange fleshy things in the mix and got scared, then looked it up – I guess that’s what a freezedried mulberry looks like haha!

It has a hint of caramel and a perfect balance of spice. It’s not my favorite tea, to be honest, but I really think this will be a favorite for some and a loathe for others. I should note that I added a splash of cream&agave after the first few sips to mellow it out a little, but I love black/spiced tea with cream so that’s my weakness.

Just wanted to get out there that this is more of an orange spice tea than a caramel spice tea! There, my good deed is done for the day haha. Off to resteep.

Faith

Totally more orange than caramel, which is sad because I don’t really enjoy orangy tea… T_T

DaisyChubb

I know right? Did you just get the 25g? I find it’s an alright one to have a bit of every once and a while. Like maybe once a month? haha. Or maybe a good gifting tea! I sent the rest of mine off to Alana in jolly ol england:)