drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This has been by my side since I bought it.

In my travel mug this morning, keeping me warm in the freezing rain. I love fall because I get to wear dresses with tights!

Last night, I made the man love me by making whipped cream right in the bottom of our mugs with some brown sugar, then a scosh of dark rum (The Kraken) and poured the tea right over top. Yumtastic.

Faith

This sounds tea-gasmic!

Comments

Faith

This sounds tea-gasmic!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy