drank Southern Belle by DAVIDsTEA

Okay they must have oversteeped at my place because I thought for SURE that this was a rooibos. For reals. Anyways!

It’s peachy! It reccomends it iced (that’s how I’m drinking it), but I really want to try it warm. I imagine it to be deliciously creamy due to the yogurt! Even as iced, it has this creamy tartness
at the back of the tongue that reminds me of yogurt. It takes a while to taste it, but when you do it’s really unique!

I’m loving this tea, but I really need to take a little home to see how different it tastes when I brew it before I buy a lot. The stevia leaf sweetens it just perfectly without having the aftertaste I usually associate with stevia drops.

As the rain clouds part and show me a little sunshine, I feel justified in drinking this super yummy iced tea. I great contrast to the fall teas! Try eet.

It gives the same wonderful aftertaste that I get from the Long Life Oolong – this fuzzy peach sort of taste that is delightful

Iced