drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

I love this tea and drink it every morning, but I always wondered what it wouldbe like with a dash of cream!
Heaven? Creamy and milk chocolatey?

No, my friends, no. It is sour and the flavour is ruined. So do yourself a favour and learn from my mistakes – keep your Chocolate Rocket clean.

The more you know…

Jenn

You made me hear that “The More You Know” music in my head at the end of your post :) Nobody likes a dirty Chocolate Rocket!

Amariel

See now, I love it with milk in it, though I much prefer an almond or soy to add to the nutty flavour of the almonds and chocolate. I make this the way I make coffee. Yum!

DaisyChubb

I wonder if the cream I added was a little off, because I’ve been having milk in my other mates and it suits them just fine! It may also just be this tea, I have no idea. haha!

Amariel

It could be! I know the last time I had this tea, I was using Silk Vanilla coffee creamer…basically a thickened soy milk for better consistency. I don’t have any now, so I am just using plain old Homo milk, and that works well too, just not as nice to my tummy.

Comments

Jenn

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy