I’m sorry that people have had bad experiences with this tea, because it is just the taste bomb!! [Is that what the kids are saying these days? Bomb diggity.]

I cold brewed it for today with the last bit of Luscious Watermelon and Swamp Water which were hiding away from me in plain sight. A perfect mix! All this fruity goodness and no hibiscus in sight!

Actually, it tastes like bubble gum! Which makes me think anything is possible. So I’m going to the gym after work today.

:D

Iced
Jenn

Ooooh, that sounds like winning combo to me! I need to try Swampster.

Cattibrie

I really wish I had enjoyed Blazing Strawberries. It sounded great. But what I got each time was simply bamboo. No anything else. Maybe next years summer teas will be more up my alley.

Glad you enjoyed it though.

DaisyChubb

honestly, I have to brew it a certain way to get a lot of taste out of it (in my fridge steeping for 3 days) haha but I love it!
Well when I find a tea that doesn’t suit me but makes you drool, I know where to send it m’dear :)

Cattibrie

I wish I had some Blazing Strawberry I could send you but I tried my darndest to like it so steeped many different ways and times so have none left.

Nice haha! That’s dedication :D
That’s ok I stocked up waay too much before the summer teas went away o:

ashley annie

I loove Luscious Watermelon. I need to stock up before it runs out!

Comments

Jenn

Ooooh, that sounds like winning combo to me! I need to try Swampster.

Cattibrie

Glad you enjoyed it though.

Nice haha! That’s dedication :D
That’s ok I stocked up waay too much before the summer teas went away o:

Ashley Bain

I loove Luscious Watermelon. I need to stock up before it runs out!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy