drank Lime Gelato by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown!
Half of it is in the fridge at work, cooling down to be iced tea for me to take to the gym after work! Yummeh!

I’ve learned a lot from this tea.
1. Don’t skimp on leaf – you get the full experience and yummy taste explosion with 2 teaspoons!
2. Doesn’t resteep terribly well, but oh well, it’s still tasty!
3. it’s yummy!

1. 3 being most important.
Kittenna

Good to know it doesn’t re-steep well – I tend not to bother with most teas as I’m lazy, but I always feel guilty as I know they can be!

Comments

Kittenna

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy