You must understand, I am a huge sucker for pina colada flavoured anythings. Throw some grenadine in a pina colada and I’m your slave.
I’m a slave to this tea.

My first 52teas package came today!
My first honeybush!
My first wanting to cry over how delicious this tea is.

These are the teas I was born to drink. It smells and tastes just like a fresh pina coloda, what more can I say? Huge chunks of coconut and an amazing tang of rum (which I appreciate… I appreciated it so much that I added a splash of the Captain).

Thank you Frank. You’ve found a lifetime customer. Or rather, I’ve found myself a lifetime tea supplier :D

EDIT: I should add, my kettle broke yesterday so I went and bought a new one today. And by broke I mean it almost exploded. I was making tea and heard a strange sound.. I looked and there were tiny holes in my cheap walmart kettle, and out of these tiny holes were tiny black balloons that were growing larger and larger.. so I dumped out the water and hid under the table but it was okay. wtf kettle? Anyways, this tea was made with my new, not even metal-tasting kettle that is electric. No timers or temp gauge sadly, but I’ll deal! The end. :)

Ashley Bain

Jenn sent me a sample of this one that I haven’t yet tried, but after your review I think I’m going to have to go downstairs and make a cup. With a splash of rum of course. Long day, I deserve it.

“I looked and there were tiny holes in my cheap walmart kettle, and out of these tiny holes were tiny black balloons that were growing larger and larger..”
HOLY POO. Horror film material.

“so I dumped out the water and hid under the table but it was okay.” LOL :(
Glad you’re in one piece. Sad to hear your kettle no longer is. Wtf kettle, indeed.

DaisyChubb

Yeah, I’m trying to block that kettle experience out of my memory.
Bonus points if you make the pina colada into an iced tea. Just sayin. :D But if you need it now with the rum, you truly do deserve it. Delish.

Comments

Ashley Bain

HOLY POO. Horror film material.

“so I dumped out the water and hid under the table but it was okay.” LOL :(

DaisyChubb

Yeah, I’m trying to block that kettle experience out of my memory.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy