This tea is.. I can’t comprehend! It’s so .. bakey!

My old roommate and I used to have “bakey time” where we would make the most time consuming, awesome baking ever. Huge cinnamon buns, pretzels, whoopie pies, you name it.

This tea reminds me of bakey time. It’s really doughy in the flavour and scent. It didn’t smell at all how I expected, even after reading all the prior reviews!

Cream & Brown sugar makes it a perfect 100. And really yummy as it cools down too. What a freakin’ treat!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy